The SCF-LR board is composed of members from all chemistry institutes in Montpellier that are part of the Balard Chemistry Pole : Rémi Blieck, Thierry Durand, Jean-Marie Galano, Hazar Guesmi, Nicolas Louvain, Renata Marcia de Figueiredo, Thomas-Xavier Métro, Camille Oger, Emilie Racine, Stéphanie Roualdès, Leticia Trigo, Sébastien Ulrich. Board members are young and dynamic, coming from SCF and RJ-SCF.
For many years, the SCF-LR board :
- Outreaches a wide non-scientific audience.
- Gives support for scientific events.
- Organizes scientific events.
- Organizes academics-industrials encounters.
- Awards a yearly PhD prize.
- Is the relay of the national board in Languedoc-Roussillon.
Many specificities are present in Languedoc-Roussillon : the territory is wide, and gathering the chemists’ community is an important action, and that crystallizes vocations and wills.